Monday, November 9, 2009

what a WONDERFUL weekend



So John took the kids and I to Knoxville/Chattanooga this weekend to see his parents and then he took me to the UT-Memphis game and I have to say the game was a BLAST!! I would not recommend walking the Knoxville campus 9 months pregnant but hey I had fun! The game was great and seeing old friends was the best. Plus being able to talk to the husband with no kids in the background was the best. Johns mom watched them for us while we were gone to the game. I am so blessed to have such amazing in-laws. O yeah while at the game John, Brittany, Lindsay and MIB got to feel Baby Tonahill kick. It was so cool!! That little boy was flip floppin around and having as much fun as his momma!!!

We came home yesterday and on the way we stopped at Nashville to shop : ) I love the Opry Mills mall. I went in to carters and got each of the kids a few things. I don't know why but I always tend to buy Grace more clothing than her brothers. That little girl is SPOILED and she knows it. We got home last night and came home to a freshly cleaned yard. Jennifer and Danny and her boys came and raked/blew/cleaned up all of the leaves from our front yard. I was so excited!!! I have the best friend EVER!!!! Well that was the excitement of our weekend hope everyone else had an amazing weekend too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment