Friday, November 6, 2009

Beginning


I am not exactly sure what I want to "blog" about or what all the world wants to know but I thought this might be a fun way to keep the world updated on our growing family and our growing kids.

We just got done with Halloween and now we are approaching Thanksgiving and then the birth of the first true blooded Tonahill grandbaby and then we are on to Christmas and New Years and the list of birthdays that never ends.

I am so ready to have baby Tonahill. We are due December 10th and we think we have finally decided on a name. John Michael Tonahill. If he is born on Dec 8 then we might have to rethink cause then he will share his "Uncle" Mitchells birthday. How cool MY baby brother would be 21 on the day my baby is born!!

We are not yet finished with the nursery but we are FINALLY getting close. It is painted, crib together and changing table assembled and loaded just waiting to find a dresser. Easier said than done!


No comments:

Post a Comment